UI/UX Designer Trainee
Who we are:
A unique opportunity for students to get a feeling of how it is to work in a R&D orientated software Development Company. Are you the kind of person who has high expectations and dreams but doesn’t know how to start? Our Technical Team is here to help guide you to the answer that you were looking for!
We want in our team a creative, tech-savvy person with excellent attention to detail.
As a UI/UX Designer Trainee, you will embark on an exciting journey to learn the art of creating visually appealing and user-friendly digital experiences.
We like you if you have:
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies.
- A strong passion for UI/UX design and a desire to build a career in this field.
- Can do attitude and communicative person.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively within teams.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and design trends.
- Basic understanding of user-centered design principles and usability
- Good English skills (both oral and written).
- Familiarity with design tools is a plus.
What you will learn about:
- Explore UX design concepts, including user research to gain insights into user behaviors, needs and pain points, creating user personas, user flows, and usability testing.
- Study user interface design, such as creating wireframes, prototypes, and mockups. Learn about designing intuitive and user-friendly interfaces that align with the overall user experience.
- Assist in designing and refining user interfaces for various digital platforms (web, mobile, desktop) based on best practices and design principles.
- Gain knowledge of interaction design principles and techniques to create engaging and interactive user interfaces.
- Familiarize yourself with accessibility standards and guidelines to ensure your designs are inclusive and usable by all users, including those with disabilities.
- Enhance your skills in visual storytelling and communication to effectively convey ideas and concepts through your designs.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging design technologies.
- Work collaboratively with developers to ensure the successful implementation of designs.
- A highly qualified team of professionals with solid experience in different aspects of software development ready to share and transfer knowledge.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position.
- Flexible schedule for students.
- Compensation available.