Who we are:
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or similar technical field;
- Large work experience as a tech lead;
- An analytical mind and the ability to learn both the business and technical aspects of supplier order or stock;
- Hands-on experience in cloud technology, nice to know Google Cloud Platform;
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with clients and team members;
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
What are you going to do:
- Provide technical leadership to the teams working on medium to large-scale functional or technical projects;
- Guide the team in analyzing requirements and incorporating changes into design, coding, testing, building, and deployment processes;
- Perform accurate estimates for implementation changes in the designated areas;
- Effectively communicate both functional and non-functional aspects of the responsible area to internal and external stakeholders. Have a good understanding of the overall technical delivery of the projects;
- Collaborate closely with teams to identify problems and opportunities for improvement;
- Configure, automate and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines to support software integration and deployment;
- Fulfill line management responsibilities as per guidelines, including improving skills and mentoring the team for career development;
- Handle individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- CI/CD construction and tools.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of TDD with XP framework
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated international teams
- Mixt work system (home and office hours)
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions