Systems Administrator Trainee
Who we are:
A unique opportunity for students to get a feeling of how it is to work in a R&D orientated software Development Company. Are you the kind of person who has high expectations and dreams but doesn’t know how to start? Our Technical Team is here to help guide you to the answer that you were looking for!
We want in our team a creative, tech-savvy person with excellent attention to detail.
As a SysAdmin Trainee, you will be exposed to a wide range of technologies and practices used in large-scale environments. This role offers a valuable opportunity to build a strong foundation in System Administration and pave the way for a successful career in the field. We value learning and growth and will provide mentorship and support to help you thrive in this role.
We like you if you have:
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies.
- Can do attitude and communicative person.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Student in a technical university – Computer Science, Computer engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Familiarity with programming languages (Microsoft technologies is a plus).
- Good English skills (both oral and written).
What you will learn about:
- Gain hands-on experience in managing large-scale environments as a System Administrator.
- Develop a deep understanding of Group Policy, SCCM, Intune, endpoint security (Eset, Defender for Endpoint, McAfee, or Bitdefender), Intune, Autopilot, Azure AD, ADFS, DNS, and AD Domain Services.
- Acquire technical knowledge and experience with virtualization solutions like VMware or other virtualization technologies.
- Learn about access management and security baselines, and how to administer servers in the Microsoft stack.
- Gain proficiency in using essential tools for the job, such as Powershell, RSAT, and ADSI Edit, to efficiently manage and troubleshoot systems.
- Explore analytical and process-oriented approaches to problem-solving and decision-making in a collaborative environment.
- Develop exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders
- A highly qualified team of professionals with solid experience in different aspects of software development ready to share and transfer knowledge.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position.
- Flexible schedule for students.
- Compensation available.