Strategic Sourcing Manager
Who we are:
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
We are looking for a resourceful Strategic Sourcing Manager to develop and implement improved strategic sourcing policies.
The duties of the Strategy Sourcing Manager will include planning and managing the company’s overall sourcing strategy, evaluating, and managing risk, negotiating the prices, controlling costs, and building relationships with vendors and key suppliers.
What are you going to do:
- Set up, organize, and implement sourcing strategies for the IT category and other types of commodities.
- Create and maintain the procurement framework, policies, and instructions.
- Give support to all internal Stakeholders and Group Procurement functions.
- Driving purchasing decisions based on cost, scenario analysis, and market trends.
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality.
- Identification and pursuing new supplier opportunities.
- Analyzing and calculating procurement costs and developing cost-reduction strategies
- Proposing the (re)bidding calendar for suppliers in the designated area and analyzing the need for purchases for a period (1-2 years).
- Study, understand, and discuss the purchase specifications with the business to establish the optimal specifications that will remain in the specifications. Launch requests for offers to suppliers and coordinate the entire negotiation process to purchase the service in line with the budget and specifications/specifications agreed with the internal client.
- Conducting market research, as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts
- Estimating risks, applying risk-minimizing techniques, and negotiating contracts that comply with industry regulations.
- Is responsible for overall coordination of respective contracts validation and signing process.
- Maintaining strategic sourcing relationships and developing strong partnerships.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, logistics, or a related field.
- A Master’s degree in business or specialization in advanced procurement management will be advantageous.
- 3-5 years’ procurement experience in a related industry.
- IT experience in IT commodities like Hardware, Software, infrastructure, Communication, and Application Management Services.
- Great leadership and communication skills.
- Advanced ability to collaborate and negotiate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Strong knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills.
What we look for in our new colleague is:
As an ideal candidate, you will create cost estimates and forecasts and negotiate cost-effective contracts with key suppliers. To ensure success as a strategic sourcing manager, you should demonstrate a sound knowledge of negotiation strategies and extensive experience in a similar role. An accomplished strategic sourcing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into higher profit margins and competitive advantage.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions