Modern Workplace Administrator
Who we are:
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What are you going to do:
- Solving the IT support requests, except for those that refer to the business applications, coming from the users of the company’s information system, which can be solved without going to the applicant, within the execution terms agreed by THE SLA (the notification is made through the call center system, through the IT helpdesk application or by self-referral).
- Escalating requests that require travel to the applicant or that exceed his level of competence, to an IT Support Officer.
- Monitoring the functioning of the hardware and software components that are supportive of the critical business processes and the immediate handling of the problems noticed to the appropriate person from the Systems Administration team or the Application Manager.
- Supplementing IT support to the user during peak periods when people with the role of IT Support officer can not cope with the requests..
- Participation in preventive maintenance activities organized by the IT operational department.
- Ensuring compliance with IT policies and standards, by applying them consistently in daily activity.
- Execution of other specific tasks related to the field of activity drawn by the hierarchical superiors.
- Design and solution owner shipment in project activities and PoCs.
- Ongoing evaluation of the Microsoft 365 and Azure portfolio.
- Analysis and optimization of existing IT environments of customers.
- Developing best practices, processes, and tools to improve workflows.
- Development of concepts for automation.
- Customer support of technical projects in on-premises and Cloud systems.
- Execution of technical training and contact person for customers.
- Acting as L1 and L2 of support for other teams.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Microsoft technologies in consulting (design and conception), engineering, troubleshooting, and infrastructure
- Knowledge of Network, Firewall, DNS, and CA.
- Written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences from other countries.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting skills and automation focus.
- Azure fundamentals.
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
Knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) and endpoint management in Azure (MEM).
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions