IT Solution Architect
Who we are:
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What are you going to do:
- Proven previous work experience as a Software Developer with some degree of contribution to IT Solution Architecture definition.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous but not mandatory
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is preferred.
What are you going to do:
- Responsible for creating a comprehensive architecture for a customer from the pharma industry software solutions and providing strategic direction throughout the development process.
- Define and maintain the IT Solutions Architecture repository for a customer from the pharma industry.
- Create designs and detailed drawings by hand or with computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Define and implement the IT Solutions Governance, Framework and Standards for our IT landscape
- Identify the potential risks / issues / prerequisites related to the implementation of the defined IT Solution Architecture
- It is involved in the lifecycle of the software development projects being responsible to define and validate the IT Solution Architecture for both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Provides supervision and guidance to development teams in implementing the defined and agreed IT Solution
- Assess the existing pharma industry client IT Solutions Architecture, identifies architectural debt and propose roadmap to cover this gap
- Work closely with various stakeholders to solve any issue with current technical solutions implemented or being implemented
- Assess the business impact of the defined IT Architecture Solutions
- Work closely with CIO, Project Managers, and Software development leads to assure the best IT Solution Architecture for a customer from the pharma industry.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions