Head of Compliance, Compensation & Benefits
The Head of Compliance, Compensation & Benefits is responsible for ensuring the company’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits, as well as overseeing the development, implementation, and administration of the company’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the company’s labor compliance policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits, including but not limited to wage and hour laws, tax laws, and employee benefits laws.
- Provide guidance and support to all departments on compensation and benefits matters.
- Lead the development, implementation, and administration of the company’s compensation and benefits programs, including salary structures, bonus plans, equity plans, and employee benefits programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external consultants, vendors, and regulators related to compensation and benefits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our customers on labor compliance & and benefits-related matters.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and best practices related to compensation and benefits and make recommendations for improvements and changes to the company’s programs as necessary.
- Ensure that all compensation and benefits programs are communicated effectively to employees and are administered accurately and timely.
- Lead the team in charge of labor contracts administration & compensation & and benefits.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, finance, or related field; master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in compliance, compensation, and benefits, with a focus on program development, implementation, and administration.
- Strong knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvements and changes to programs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, and to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in a global or multi-national company is a plus.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated international teams
- Mixt work system (home and office hours)
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions