Functional Support Officer
Who we are:
High-Tech Systems & Software develops enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
- Provide first-level technical support to end-users via various communication channels such as phone, email, chat for business applications in the company’s portfolio.
- Respond to user inquiries, diagnose, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and network-related issues.
- Document, track, and monitor incidents in a helpdesk ticketing system, ensuring accurate and timely resolution.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to resolve cross-functional technical issues and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Educate users on basic troubleshooting techniques and best practices to improve system performance and prevent future issues while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Stay up to date with technological advancements and industry trends to provide effective support and suggest process improvements.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of helpdesk documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base articles, and user guides.
- Ticket escalation to next level support teams.
- Perform other related duties/ tasks as assigned by superior/ management.
What we are looking for:
- Good installation /configuration /troubleshooting knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Experience of working with desktop equipment, laptops, printers and other peripherals.
- Basic knowledge of Networking (troubleshooting, VPN, wireless, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (both over the phone and in writing)
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to solve problems of non-technical users and manage difficult customers.
- Ability to handle multiple problems at once.
- Organized person, proactive and with prioritization skills, able to work independently.
- Good conversational English level, proficient speaking skills preferably.
- Desire to learn and deepen knowledge in SQL databases and other technologies.
- Pharma & Healthcare background will be considered an advantage.
- At least 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated international teams
- Mixt work system (home and office hours)
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions