Full Stack Developer
Who we are:
High-Tech Systems & Software develops enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What are you going to do:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for different projects that are custom made for clients in one of the following industries, but are not limited to them, retail, online retail or financial.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Document and report application specifics.
- Maintenance and support L3 for existing applications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Offer estimates and be responsible for deliverables.
- Cod review and cross testing.
What we are looking for:
- Frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, Web API 2.
- Libraries: Entity Framework 6.x or NHibernate, jQuery, Bootstrap 3.
- Databases: MS SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Understanding of Agile Concepts.
- Strong architecture and design patterns experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Complex problem solving and decision-making skills.
Bonus points for:
- ASP.NET Web Api2, SignalR, Autofac, Windsor or Unity, AutoMapper, AngularJS (1.x) or Drapper.
- Business logic for one of the following: e-commerce, EPR, financial, retail.
- Previous experience in developing complex applications.
- Problem-solving and result oriented attitude.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Creativity and are a self-driven person.
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions