Business Developer & Key Account Manager
Who we are:
High-Tech Systems & Software develops enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration, economy, engineering, etc)
- Sales automation experience is highly valued, but not necessary.
- Cold calling experience is required.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close sales accounts.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
- A team-working attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Familiarity with the IT Software Industry.
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients.
- Good written and spoken English.
What are you going to do:
- Identify and research potential clients that fit the market segments of HTSS’ products.
- Use sales automation tools, combining social selling, email reaching with cold calling.
- Identify new directions of business development and technological trends for the benefit of the company.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Offers consultancy and makes product presentations both for the company’s board as well as for its clients and collaborators.
- Coordinate within the sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Performs the documentation for the bidding of the products.
- Elaborates the strategic sales plan together with the direct manager.
- Permanently updates the database regarding the clients.
What you could expect:
- Competitive package based on service agreement and growth perspectives.
- Motivated and international teams.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24).
- Private health coverage.
- Meal tickets.
- Budget for annual professional training sessions.