Who we are
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. We’re seeking an energetic, ambitious, and motivated Business Analyst who is professional, experienced with the E-learning projects, organized and with great attention to detail to join our team and help us bridge the gap between business stakeholders and technical solutions. Our new colleague will be working on custom projects for national and international clients.
What are you going to do:
- Coordinate the gathering of requirements and analyze the key-user needs;
- Describe the existing situation, how it is intended to be in the future and provide support for all phases of a project;
- Define functional specifications for business requirements;
- Write user stories & acceptance criteria together with business stakeholders and builds project backlog;
- Provide detail user stories required for upcoming sprints and participate in user stories estimation;
- Revise and write the analysis documentation for the proposed solutions;
- Provide support for the implementation of the proposed solutions;
- Ensure close collaboration with other team members in every project phase, by providing knowledge and expertise around requirements;
- Propose, create and implement predefined forms/documents to help other departments in software development activity (process diagram, procedure, etc.);
- Analyze the impact of process-level changes across IT departments and provides advice on any aspect of this analysis;
- Ensure compliance with agreed SLAs and optimizes IT department processes.
- Projects: ERP, CRM and in-house product DataKlas E-learning developed.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant work experience required as a BA involved in the development and implementation; Learning Management Systems projects. Proven experience with Moodle, design knowledge (use case diagrams, business model diagrams, flowcharts, conceptual data modeling, business flow description, business process mapping etc.);
- Background or knowledge of project management and the ability to analyze and understand IT systems specific for the E-learning projects;
- Outstanding client focus with corresponding maturity, flexibility, integrity and listening skills;
- Ability to negotiate priorities, provide productive challenge and resolve conflicts between stakeholders;
- Excellent communication ability, capable to run workshops and discussions;
- Available to travel;
- Advance English.
Bonus points for:
- Proven experience in the implementation of long-term complex IT projects;
- Certifications/courses in project management & Business Analysis (PMP, Prince2, ITIL, ESI or CCBA).
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions