QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer with a background in manual & automated software testing for both our in-house products and our custom projects. The new colleagues will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, and ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Design, development, and execution of QA procedures for the custom development projects and our products.
- Implementing QA best practices with a strong commitment to quality.
- Collaborate with software engineers and business analysts to understand feature development and identify the best testing path.
- Identify and document bugs effectively with relevant detail for actionable mitigation.
- Design and execute tests to duplicate field-identified bugs.
- Review software requirements and prepare test scenarios.
- Develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Participate in agile project meetings and be responsible for assigned action items.
- Work with a sense of urgency while balancing calculated risks.
- 3+ years experience in software testing using black-box testing techniques.
- Experience with testing/documentation/automation tools – any test tool (documentation of test cases, automation Selenium & Cypress).
- Understanding of testing concepts in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of the high-level principles and structures of software systems.
- Knowledge in business analysis to understand and derive test needs.
- Understanding of the pharma and medical industries and the relevant business processes is an advantage.
- Ability to write basic SQL Queries (select, insert, update), usage of SQL within projects.
- Open-minded, communicative, motivated, and self-dependent, responsible.
Working in agile groups, experience with agile methods (KANBAN) is a plus.