PHP Developer JD
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our R&D team. As part of the team, you’ll help deliver some of the most innovative projects on their roadmap and continuously improve the scalability and usability of our medical platform.
- Contribute to the conception, development and delivery of R&D projects.
- Write robust, elegant and efficient code in PHP.
- Be the Senior PHP Developer on large scale projects where required (with support from R&D Development Lead).
- Collaborate with R&D team members (and other departments where applicable) to pro-actively enrich the platform.
- Produce documentation (including technical specifications, setup guidance and user instructions where required).
- Adhere to established development processes, procedures and standards.
- Complete assigned tasks on time and on spec.
- Contribute to technical discussions, decisions and R&D strategies.
- Carry out regular, relevant research and share findings/insights across the team.
- Openness to learn other languages and frameworks if required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (experience in at least one of the following Laravel, Zend, Symfony).
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and RESTful API.
- Basic understanding of HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL or MS SQL Server).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Bachelor’s Degree
What we look for in our new colleague is:
- Passion for technology
- High standards and want to make a difference with your work.
- A person how works well in a small team and you can convey his brilliant opinions with well-reasoned arguments.
- Good sense of humor.
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria.
- Relaxation rooms with table tennis & x-box.
- A wide range of projects, national and international, for different industries.
- Lot of room to grow.