- Implementation / Administration of LAN and WAN networks;
- Installation / configuration / operation / maintenance of network equipment (switch, router, access point, firewall, etc.);
- Taking over incidents escalated by IT support teams, implementing business requirements in network architecture;
- Network area technical support;
- Participation / Management of IT infrastructure projects with implications on networks (LAN-wired, wifi / WAN) / IT security;
- Implementation / Monitoring of network security / integrity;
- Development / Implementation / Monitoring of IT security policies;
- Development of network infrastructure solutions – according to business requirements (LAN / WAN redesign, VPN, Firewall, WIFI, etc.);
- Elaboration / Maintenance of technical documentation for network architecture;
- The activity is both for the internal network, the Data Centers, and for the clients in the HTSS portfolio.
- L2 / L3 protocols (TCP / IP, Eigrp routing protocols, OSPF, RIP, BGP, VPN, VLAN, STP technologies, etc.);
- L2 / L3 redundant concepts (vrrp, stp, etc.)
- PKI Enterprise implementation;
- OS Windows Srv / Linux;
- DNS, DHCP services (with server or network equipment);
- Implementation of IDS / IPS, A / V, AntiSpam;
- IT security methodologies;
- Communication / documentation skills of the proposed solutions.
Nice to have:
- Relevant field studies – minimum knowledge of CCNA certification level (CCNP advantage);
- Experience with network equipment and solutions (Switches / routers / firewalls / Cisco / HPE / Ubnt / Mikrotik);
- APs -aruba / ubnt / cisco.