Who we are
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What are you going to do:
- You will work closely within a team that manages complex hybrid environments of computers and servers.
- You will install, configure, operate and maintain network equipment (switches, routers, access points, firewalls, etc.);
- Take over incidents escalated by IT support teams
- Implementing business requirements in network architecture
- You will offer technical support for network area
- Manage IT infrastructure projects with implications on networks (LAN-wired, Wi-Fi / WAN)
- Implement and monitor of network security, integrity and IT security policies
- Development of network infrastructure solutions – according to business requirements (LAN / WAN redesign, VPN, Firewall, WIFI, etc.)
- Elaborate and maintain technical documentation for network architecture
- The activity is both for the internal network, Data Centers and for the clients in the HTSS portfolio.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Network Administrator in complex environments (4+ years).
- Strong Knowledge of L2/3 protocols (TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP, VPN, VLAN, etc.);
- Strong Knowledge of L2/L3 redundant concepts (VRRP, STP, etc.)
- Good Knowledge of PKI Enterprise implementation.
- Experience with Operating Systems: Windows Server and Linux and DNS and DHCP services (with server or network equipment);
- Knowledge of implementing security solutions: IDS, IPS, AV, AntiSpam;
- Communication and documentation skills of the proposed solutions.\
Bonus points for:
- Technical knowledge on various cloud technologies and cloud productivity applications
- Prior involvement in large migration projects due to technology upgrade or company mergers.
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience.
- IT Certifications.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions