Modern Workplace Administrator Senior
Who we are
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What are you going to do:
- Responsibility for platform Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (OnPrem) and Microsoft Endpoint Management (Online) from an architectural point of view.
- Design and solution owner shipment in project activities and PoCs.
- Operating systems (Windows, macOS) responsibility for HQs, Pharmacies, and Warehouse workstations (OS image standardization, patching, policy, application deploying, etc.).
- Cooperating with the delivery manager on whole platform lifecycle tasks (creating, maintaining, decommissioning, …).
- Automation and enhancement of modern workplace processes.
- Technical documentation preparation and sharing with other IT departments.
- Technology leader of modern workplace platforms.
- Acting as L2 and L3 of support for other teams.
- Realizing workplace projects and PoC activities.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) and endpoint management in Azure (MEM).
- Ability to provide technical system solutions and best practices.
- Knowledge of Network, Firewall, DNS, and CA.
- Written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences from other countries.
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skills and automation focus.
- Azure fundamentals.
- Ability to work in an international team daily and travel between the Czech Republic and Romania at least once per 2 months.
- Fluency in English.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions