IT Field Engineer
Who we are
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What are you going to do:
- Performs the diagnosis and troubleshooting of IT equipment (server, PC, laptop, etc.) area;
- Configures IT equipment according to internal procedures;
- Delivers and installs the configured equipment to the end-users;
- Installs and tests the operating system related to the equipment, as well as other programs;
- Provides technical support on the phone for the IT infrastructure under direct responsibility;
- Actively participates in activities of opening/moving/closing locations;
- Closely supervises the subcontractors to ensure compliance with IT procedures;
- Keeps your software/hardware inventory up to date.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Server 2003; 2008, Win 10, 7) and Microsoft Office;
- Basic knowledge about TCP/IP network protocols; mobile Networks;
- Experience in using and configuring mobile devices (PDA/Tablet);
- Familiar with the administration of Microsoft SQL database servers;
- Inclination towards IT service;
- Knowledge of ITIL service delivery;
- Customer-oriented and with good communication skills;
- Responsible person with independent work skills.
- Microsoft certifications are an advantage;
- Compulsory category B driving license.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions