Who we are
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What we want:
We are looking for a Flutter Developer who will join our mobile software development team.
You will be responsible for managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Design and develop high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications
- Create well designed, readable, testable, clean, efficient and well-documented code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in mobile software development (native or cross platform)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with Git, TFS or other version control tools
- Know how to deal with different screen sizes.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in using MDM
- Experience in application distribution (Apple Developer Test Flight, App Store, Google Play Store)
- Familiarity with Firestore and local databases
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practice.
What`s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions