Business Intelligence Trainee
What we offer:
A unique opportunity for students to get a feeling of how it is to work in a R&D orientated software Development Company. Are you the kind of person who has high expectations and dreams but doesn’t know how to start? Our Technical Team is here to help guide you to the answer that you were looking for!
We are currently offering internship for students that have interest in learning about software development and processes for collecting data from different sources, analyzing them and deliver actionable information that helps executives.
We want in our team a person who is creative, tech-savvy and has excellent attention to detail.
We like you if you have:
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies.
- Can do attitude and communicative person.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Student in a technical university – Computer Science, Computer engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Familiarity with programming languages (Microsoft technologies is a plus).
- Good English skills (both oral and written).
What you will learn about:
- Teamwork in software development.
- Software development life cycle.
- OOP (Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism) in C#
- SOLID principals in C#
- Database design.
- Microsoft SQL Server – T-SQL.
- Power BI
- A highly qualified team of professionals with solid experience in different aspects of software development ready to share and transfer knowledge.
- For your professional growth, we offer a 4-week internship program in the summer with the possibility to join the development team after.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position.
- Flexible schedule for students.
- Compensation available.