Business Analyst JD
We’re seeking an energetic, ambitious, and motivated Business Analyst who is professional, organized and with great attention to detail to join our IT Team and help us bridge the gap between business stakeholders and technical solutions. Our new colleague will be working on projects for national and international clients in different business verticals.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience required as a BA in the IT software development industry.
- Proven design knowledge (use case diagrams, business model diagrams, flowcharts, conceptual data modeling, business flow description, business process mapping etc.)
- Background or knowledge of project management and the ability to analyze and understand IT systems
- Outstanding client focus with corresponding maturity, self-confidence, flexibility, integrity and listening skills.
- Ability to negotiate priorities, provide productive challenge and resolve conflicts between stakeholders.
- Excellent communication ability; capable to run workshops and discussions.
- Advance English
- Higher education (Automation, Cybernetics, Mathematics-Informatics, etc.);
Nice to have:
- Proven experience in the implementation of long term complex IT projects;
- Certifications/courses in project management & Business Analysis (PMP, Prince2, ITIL, ESI or CCBA)
- Coordinates the gathering of requirements, analyzes the needs of IT users and their requirements, describes business architecture, the existing situation and how it is intended to be in the future, providing support for all phases of a project.
- Defines functional specifications for business requirements.
- Writes user stories & acceptance criteria together with business stakeholders and builds project backlog.
- Provides detail user stories required for upcoming sprints and participate in user stories estimation.
- Revise and write the analysis documentation for the proposed solutions.
- Provides support for the implementation of the proposed solutions;
- Ensures close collaboration with other team members in every project phase, by providing knowledge and expertise around requirements.
- Proposes, creates and implements predefined forms/documents to help other departments in software development activity (process diagram, procedure, etc.);
- Analyzes the impact of process-level changes across IT departments and provides advice on any aspect of this analysis.
- Ensure compliance with agreed SLAs and optimizes IT department processes.
Projects: ERP, CRM and in-house product DataKlas developed for various fields of business (management applications, retail, pharma or medical, financial, e-commerce)
Location: Blv. Bucurestii Noi, No 25 A, first floor.
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria.
- Relaxation rooms with table tennis & x-box.
- A wide range of projects, national and international, for different industries.