Assistant Manager with French
Who we are
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are looking for new colleagues to join them in the quest to provide an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and deliver software solutions that add value to our customers.
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties of the Assistant Manager include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting with daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
If you have a positive attitude even in times of stress and crisis and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
What are you going to do:
- Translates business discussions and meetings;
- Support for the managers, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities;
- Responsible for all administrative functions: Organize and schedule appointments, company events, conferences, and workshops, manage correspondence, drafts or modify documents (agreements, addendums);
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Prepare presentation documents;
- Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information;
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations;
- Willing to business travel trips in Europe;
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or associate degree;
- Proven experience as a translator/interpreter;
- Excellent organizing abilities;
- Great attention to detail;
- Fluency in spoken and written – French (C1/C2) and English (B1/B2);
- Warm personality with strong communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated and international teams
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets