Application Support Engineer
Who we are
High-Tech Systems & Software develops an enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies, and services. Our technical teams are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What are you going to do:
- Finding solutions for application deficiencies.
- Provide customer support for problems and issues related to request and provisioning towards applications.
- Aids clients for immediate remediation in case of emergency, in accordance with the clauses within the SLA.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with SQL databases: PostgreSQL DB- installation of a dump, knows how to analyze Postgres logs, knowledge of DB maintenance.
- Knowing SQL, creating simple queries, and joins; understanding SQL queries and correcting them if necessary.
- Experience with Linux (Centos 5/6/7) basic commands, and Shell scripting. Know the basics of the operation of a Linux server (file system, logs, cron, use of system resources)
- Support Level 2/3 applications, familiar with the work of RUN / Ticketing, and know how to manage priorities.
- Able to work effectively, both with direct supervision and without supervision.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, achieve results, and provide solutions to a wide range of technical problems.
- Analysis skills, synthesis, and openness to various topics.
- Curiosity and knowing how to combine the technical with the functional.
- Knowledge of Retail and Collection activities is a plus.
- Comprehend how to read Shell scriptures and modify them if necessary
- Scripting Shell
- Service Now
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of development in JAVA (it will be done in a very small percentage of its work)
- Know how to read logs, PostgresSQL/Linux, and Java.
What you could expect:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated international teams
- Mixt work system (home and office hours)
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 21 and going up to 24)
- Private health coverage
- Meal tickets
- Budget for annual professional training sessions